On December 4, Barça officially announced Ansu’s armor. He economically improved his contract, which expired in 2022, with the possibility of extending it two more seasons, until 2024. His termination clause went from 100 million to 170 million, but that will change soon. As soon as he becomes a player of the first team, very soon, Ansu will have a clause of 400 million euros.In the background is the European Championship. With two games in the U21, Luis Enrique has admitted that they watch the player, a process that has already started the National Team in the era of Robert Moreno. It might seem hasty, but Ansu is not going to be scared to keep breaking records. It seems that, with all the world’s reserves, a star has been born. The process of Ansu deludes in the club. It is burning the stages well. All with a lot of determination. Ansu wants to arrive and at the club they are willing to give him the tools he needs. The fundamental, control your media boom. At the moment, the player, who still has a record of the subsidiary, maintains his customs. Spend time with young people your age who are halfway between Barça B and Juvenil. With 17 years old, control all the temptations that are going to approach now Being a relevant player can be the most difficult for the club. That is why, in part, it will be important to protect it. Quique Setién’s phrase (“Dembélé is going to leave”) had created a strange suggestion in the surroundings of Barça. As if there were guarantees with a player who has shown himself crystal and who, when he has been in shape, has been irregular, erratic and has been far from being a player of 140 million euros or far. And while everyone seemed to be waiting for Dembélé (which hastens his recovery and could be discharged before Thursday), Ansu Fati, 17 years and 96 days, shook the Camp Nou again with an impressive demonstration of talent. Without the intention of falling into the precipitation, the boy smells like a star.Ansu played his best game with Barça against Levante. In addition to the two goals, he finished five times at goal, generated three scoring chances on his own and gave 109 of 116 correct passes. Setién also highlighted his defensive work. It is evident that, within the field, he is a much more mature player than his age indicates. He almost always makes good decisions and everything he does makes sense and evil well understood in the field. He plays when necessary, overflows when there is one against one of course and, above all, and what is most important for his progression in Barça, it is understood with Messi and the Argentine believes it. His connection in the first goal reminded the one that the Argentine had with Neymar. “I’ve been watching it for many years,” he said after the game. Ansu as if to see what could be understood with Messi with his eyes closed. His connection with the Argentine goes beyond the grass. Leo is sponsoring his first steps and Rodrigo, the brother of Argentine crack, has become one of the Guinean’s trusted advisors.
Ahead of Liberia’s 168 Independence Day Celebration, Jorg Wolff Foundation, a German Christian based group through the New Apostolic Church in Liberia, last week presented food and non- items valued at about US$6,000 to three orphanage homes in Lofa and Nimba Counties.The beneficiaries includes the Amazing Grace Children Mission in Lofa County, the Hope in Christ Orphanage Mission and the Perseverance Children Center both in Nimba County.In separate remarks while presenting the items, Apostle Andrew Wreh, head of the New Apostolic Church in Liberia, said the funds was a personal donation of the Jorg Wolff Foundation to the orphans.Apostle Wreh used the occasion to call on philanthropists, Christians and other religion group to assist in the caring for the vulnerable in the society, which he said, was one of the major focuses of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.According to him, if that were to be followed, then it would help to supplement government’s efforts by fulfilling some of the social requirements of the needy in the country.The items included rice, cooking oil, sugar, toothpastes, toothbrushes and exercise books. He expressed the hope that the presentation would inspire other organizations and individuals.Mother Siatta Sinaquah, who received the items on behalf of one of the Amazing Grace Children Mission, thanked the church and the donor for the gesture, which she described as “remembering the needy in the society.”She said the children in the home made-up of 132 were being cared for by other donors and personal contributions from other goodhearted persons.She emphasized that major problem facing the home was food, adding that the home spent hundreds of United States dollars very week on food.Mother Sinaquah appealed to organizations and individuals to provide used clothing, storybooks, food items and teaching and learning materials to enhance the education of the children.The Foundation is named under its founder, Jorg Wolff who is a successful businessman, a volunteer worker and a humanitarian.He has been volunteering his services in numerous programs and extended financial support to aid project particularly in West Africa.Mr. Wolff remains engaged in many of those undertakings and always advocates for the common good of humankinds.Mr. Wolff found himself confronted with the devastating situation and got involved to bring relief to those suffering, which led him to create the foundation.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
The President of the Bomi County Community College (BCCC), Dr. Zobong Norman, has commended the New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) of Rhode Island in the United States for donating 26 desktop computers to the college. The donation is estimated at about US$18,200.NEIT also provided several cartons of textbooks and instructional materials estimated at US$10,000.Dr. Norman also commended General Services Agency Director General Mary Broh for also making a donation of 12 computers and a printer to the college.In an interview with the Daily Observer yesterday, Dr. Norman expressed appreciation for Director Broh’s leadership skills, describing her as “someone who gets things done and for whom he had great admiration.”In a letter, Sarah Warthman, Library Director at NEIT, who played a significant role in securing the text books, said she hoped the donation would help to strengthen Bomi College, and is proud that being a graduate of NEIT, Dr. Norman is providing students at BCCC the highest quality education possible.“If we are helping in any way with this donation, then we are grateful to be a small part of BCCC’s success,” she said.The NEIT donation was made possible through Douglas Sherman, Provost and Special Assistant to the President of NEIT.In a related development, Dr. Norman revealed that Cornell University of New York, through the influence of Samuel Hill, has decided to make a donation of 30 computers to Bomi College.“I took over Bomi College with a single computer but I managed to purchase five, two for the library and three for the school and now we are receiving many computers so that students will not have difficulties,” he said.“That is why I am calling on Bomi citizens and Liberians in general to make their contributions by emulating the examples of the good people who have shown the way to make Bomi College second to none in the country,” Dr. Norman stated.Bomi College is the first community college to be established in the country but due to infighting and lack of oversight the school did not grow, until President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf appointed Dr. Norman as president late last year.Since his tenure, and under the constitutiuon of a new Board of Directors, the college now has a bus; and has also regained accreditation for its nursing program benefiting 140 students. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
The Public Infrastructure Ministry has announced over $63 million in contracts have been awarded for the construction of a supporting structure for the Indian Arrival Monument at the Palmyra Village on the Corentyne, in Region Six (East Berbice-Corentyne), after the base of the structure collapsed last year. Information from the Public Infrastructure Ministry indicates that the works will commence on August 14 and are expected to be completed by October 31.The construction is divided into eight lots and involves the creation of a base and podium for the monument, peripheral structures such as a perimeter walkway and parking area, internal and external landscaping, roadway and drainage, lighting and, a visitor’s gallery, fencing and a security hut.From the eight lots, contracts were awarded for only two so far by the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board. The first lot was awarded to Raffik and Sons General Building Contractors for a sum of $28.6 million while Lot Two has been awarded to A&A Engineering Services for a sum of $34.8 million.The Ministry has also indicated that the contracts for the other six remaining lots will be awarded by the third quarter of this year.“This 12×12 monument is sculpted in bronze and is a visual representation of ordinary Indian people in routine everyday life with each bearing a significant artefact as an ode to the continued traditions brought by forefathers from India translated to current livelihood and practices by Guyanese today,” the Ministry stated.The monument was gifted to Guyana by the Government of India to symbolise the country’s cultural celebration and it was built by MS Collin Mathis and Associates. However, in April 2017, the structure came crashing down which prompted the Indian Government to request a report and it was later related that they offered to send skilled craftsmen to rebuild it.At the time of the collapse, then Regional Chairman David Armogan had stated that the Administration would not be accepting accountability for the poor construction and whole the Public Infrastructure Ministry had said the project falls under the Department of Culture, Youth and Sport within the Education Ministry. A source at the Department told this publication that the Department was not responsible for the project.They then referred the matter to the Ministry of the Presidency while noting that they should accept responsibility.
The seventh place finish came at a time of 3:49.00, seven seconds behind the first place time, earned by Team Netherlands.Representing Team Canada along side Fort St. John’s Morrison was Jordan Belchos, Lucas Makowsky and Tyler Derraugh.Sunday’s Team Pursuit was Morrison’s second race since returning from a leg injury sustained in December. His first took place on Friday, when he placed 13 in the 1000 Metre race, the highest place earned by a Canadian.- Advertisement –
AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREGame Center: Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, 10 a.m.Montes’ reasons remains unknown. “What do you think?” asked public defender Mark Davis. He declined comment on the case. Booking records show Montes was still being held at the Theo Lacy Facility in Orange as of Tuesday. The robberies happened Aug. 27 in Santa Ana, Sept. 9 in Fullerton, Sept. 15 in Huntington Beach, Sept. 23 in Fullerton and Sept. 25 at a location not named in the criminal complaint. The car burglaries were reported on Sept. 19 and 24 in Fullerton. The charge of injuring an elder adult stems from the Sept. 23 robbery in Fullerton. Montes approached an 82-year-old woman walking to church and held out his hand as if to shake hands, Fullerton police said. A gang member from La Habra will be serving 12 years in state prison for snatching purses from middle-aged and elderly women and for breaking into cars in church parking lots. Alejandro Sanchez Montes, 26, pleaded guilty Oct. 11 to five counts of robbery, street terrorism, inflicting injury to an 82-year-old woman, two counts of burglary, reckless driving, possession of a controlled substance, three counts of fraudulent use of an access card and receiving stolen property, according to Susan Schroeder, public affairs counsel for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. He also admitted to using a firearm and being in a criminal street gang. “Most people plead guilty because they are in fact guilty,” Schroeder said. “I don’t know why he pleaded guilty.” So the woman extended her hand in return. Police said Montes knocked her down, took her purse and fled. She wrote down a partial description of his getaway car in the margins of her Bible. The crime spree ended Sept. 26 after Fullerton police spotted a Dodge Magnum that had been seen in several of the burglaries and robberies. The Dodge ran a red light, broadsided a Volkswagen carrying two women and hit two other vehicles before stopping. Officers arrested Montes and another man who was later sent back to state prison for parole violation. One of the cars hit was driven by an off-duty Fullerton reserve officer. Records with the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation show Montes had prior convictions for drug possession, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled substance for sale and second-degree burglary. firstname.lastname@example.org (562) 698-0955, Ext. 3026160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!
NEW DELHI – The Indian children reportedly found making clothes for Gap Inc. should be reunited with their families and compensated by the government, activists said Monday amid a spreading scandal about the use of child labor by the international clothing chain. The reported discovery of children as young as 10 sewing clothes for clothing retailer Gap Inc. in a New Delhi factory has renewed concerns about child labor in India, but government officials offered no comment Monday. “The biggest responsibility here lies with the Indian government – they don’t develop a way of monitoring” factories, said Bhuwan Ribhu, a lawyer who works with Bachpan Bachao Andolan, or the Save Childhood Movement. “International companies hire subcontractors and then forget about it. There is no monitoring at all,” Ribhu added. “Where the Gap is concerned, at least they’ve taken a good pro-active stand against the subcontractors.” AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREGame Center: Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, 10 a.m.Britain’s Observer newspaper on Sunday reported that it had found children making clothes with Gap labels in a squalid factory in New Delhi. It quoted the children as saying they were from poor parts of India and had been sold to the sweatshop by their impoverished families. Some said they were not paid for their work. Gap responded quickly, saying the factory was being run by a subcontractor who was hired in violation of Gap’s policies, and none of the products made there will be sold in its stores. “We appreciate that the media identified this subcontractor, and we acted swiftly in this situation,” Gap spokesman Bill Chandler told The Associated Press on Sunday. “Under no circumstances is it acceptable for children to produce or work on garments.” Child labor remains a widespread problem in India, despite the country’s economic boom and its growing wealth. The government has repeatedly tried to ban the use of child workers – in 1986 outlawing them from working in dangerous industries, such as glassmaking, and last year banning them being employed as domestic servants or in restaurants. But the prohibitions have had only a minimal impact and children’s rights activists estimate that 13 million children are still working in India, with many being used in labor-intensive businesses like carpet-weaving and in dangerous industries, such as making fire crackers. Chandler said Gap requires its suppliers to guarantee that they will not use child labor to produce garments. Gap stopped working with 23 factories last year over violations uncovered by its inspectors. The San Francisco-based company has 90 full-time inspectors who make unannounced visits around the world to ensure vendors are abiding by Gap’s guidelines, he said. For the latest news and observations on crime in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley, check out the Daily News’ crime blog by clicking here.160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!
A well-known local man has failed to appear in court on serious assault charges – and is now living in Derry.Jason Haughey allegedly stabbed a man outside a Letterkenny hotel in April 2012.Victim Darragh Harvey, 34, was home in Donegal from America where he now lives when he was allegedly attacked by Haughey. Mr Harvey had to be hospitalised after the incident.Haughey was later arrested by arrangement by Gardai outside Letterkenny Courthouse.He was however released on bail on the agreement that he sign on twice weekly at Letterkenny Garda station.Haughey, who used to live in Kilmacrennan, was also facing charges in relation to two burglaries in Letterkenny last year in which he suffered a broken leg and extensive bruising to his face.When the ‘assault causing harm’ case was called at Letterkenny Circuit Court yesterday, the court was told Haughey had not appeared.It later emerged he is living in Derry.Judge John O’Hagan issued a warrant for his arrest. It is the second warrant issued for his arrest.JASON HAUGHEY ON THE RUN AFTER SKIPPING BAIL – TWICE! was last modified: December 10th, 2014 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:DerrydonegalJason Haugheyon the run
Marquinhos in action for Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain will not sell Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United target Marquinhos at any price.The centre-back is currently locked in contract talks with the French champions as they try to extend his present deal past June 2019.So far the Brazilian has refused to put pen-to-paper, but PSG are willing to offer him a huge pay packet to convince him to stay.Marquinhos’ reluctance to sign a new deal has sparked interest from Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United, with all three ready to pounce if he demands to leave the French capital.However, according to Le Parisien, PSG will not sell the 23-year-old no matter how big a transfer offer is submitted.A source within the club is said to have told the French newspaper that Marquinhos is “untransferable” and he will not be leaving at any price. 1
A RAMELTON family is celebrating – after their missing dog was found in record time.Ten-month-old Finn was located within a few minutes of an alert on Donegal Daily.Thank you to all who assisted. FAMILY’S THANKS AS FINN FOUND! was last modified: December 14th, 2013 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:DOGfoundRamelton